Sunday, January 8, 2012

Start of term 2!

Classes started on Wednesday and so far seem to be pretty good.  We had a couple of classes on Nitrogen metabolism, skin histology, thermoregulation and started some embryology.  I have decided that I LOVE embryology (early development of the embryo) and can't wait to get to reproduction next year :)

Gastrulation 


I haven't done much this weekend -- just trying to keep up with notes and attempting (not very well, I may add) to study for our rescheduled biomolec exam this week.

This week I will be going out to the farm to review cattle and sheep handling and then going back to campus to review dog and cat handling.  Tomorrow we start our equine classes!  I know virtually nothing about horses and I am excited to learn.  We are getting a lot more practical experience this term too.  We have a class this week on blood smears (something I learned working as a tech).  In two week we start our surgical approaches lectures!

Looks like this term is shaping up to be even better than last term!

No comments:

Post a Comment